Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Intro.. Drum Roll Please

                                          Intro.. Drum Roll Please..

Hi there, my name is Kelley. I am pretty new at this blogging thing; with that being said I am excited to share my journey with you! Please feel free to leave feedback and comments.. just remember that I am human and my posts are not meant to offend, I simply want to share the truth of what God is putting on my heart. We all need a little grace sometimes, either from ourselves or from the people we love and care about. I am probably my own worst critic, and then in 2nd place... come my kids. :)

To give you a little bit of background on me; I am a mother of two incredible kids, a wife to the most humble, gracious and generous man. I grew up in Northern Virginia where I was adopted by an incredible family. I have an older brother and sister who mean the world to me even though we live far apart, they are always in my heart and my prayers. I have 2 nephews who are absolutely adorable and they have the best momma!

I look forward to spending a lot of time with you and sharing our journey's together.






~Kelley



















0 comments:

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

To Him Be The Glory

To Him Be The Glory

God Size Dreams

Bloggy Moms- Blog Dare

a mom blog community!